[TYPO3-english] sr_feuserregister problem

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Fri Feb 12 16:09:33 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm running into problems using the sr_feuserregister extension. I installed
it following the steps in the manual, but somehow the plugin does not render
any content. I've included the static template, created the needed frontend
groups, set typoscript constants, set the storage folders and I installed
all required extensions.

I've even tried older TYPO3 versions and older versions of the extension,
but it still doesn't work. I feel like I forget something, but I really
can't find it.

Any hints would be really appreciated.

Greetz,

Rens