[TYPO3-english] BE Access field

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 12 15:20:06 CET 2010

Thanks for the answer but what happens with your solution when I have to add
a new user group? Would the new group show up until I excluded it on every
site where i don't want it via tsconfig?

Is it not possible to enforce the domain restrictions that the user group
uses? All my groups are locked to specific domains, why doesn't the BE
respect those when building the list of access groups. I know that anyone
who creates an extension can alter the select fields in tca.php, there
should be someway to specify that only record under the current site root
are included, or that domain locks should be enforced.

I guess I need to create my own extension that alters the access field for
every table that I want them restricted so that it only displays the groups
that belong to the current domain. Or does anyone know of an extension that
does this already?

Once again, thanks for your answer.

news:mailman.1.1265980788.32033.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...