[TYPO3-english] Restricting BE usergroups to have only specific FE usergroup

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Thu Feb 11 11:00:55 CET 2010

Hi ,

        I think more clarification is needed in my question. I  had a multidomain site configured in single page tree. Each domain has its own  sys folder, containing its own fe user group. But if a BE user access the first site, he can able to see the fe user group of  other sites too in the available fe user groups 'Items' list. But I need only the fe groups created for first site to list in the available 'items' list, if BE user is accessing only first typo3 site. So how to restrict fe groups of one site to not show in other site's
fe groups 'items' list.

Regards,
Aravind