[TYPO3-english] Help with changing domain name

Rod Naugler rnaugler at statikonline.com
Thu Feb 11 04:17:30 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have an existing typo3 website that needs to change domain names.
I have pointed the new domain name DNS to the proper nameserver
I have assigned the domain name, in my hosting account, to the typo3
directory.
I have made a 301 redirect from the old domain to the new domain.
I have updated all of the base href directives in the templates to the
new domain.
I have cleared the cache's and emptied the realurl_cache table in the
DB.
The backend works properly with the new domain name.
The frontend infinite loops between the two domain names.

Old domain: italian-weddings.com
New domain: italiandestinationweddings.com

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rod Naugler