[TYPO3-english] How I could connect to a dabase server using Windows XP?

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Wed Feb 10 17:03:57 CET 2010

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Tapio Markula
Datum:       10.02.2010 16:54:
> Peter Russ kirjoitti:

telnet computer.where.mysql.is.running 3306

If you can't than you have a chance that PMA is running on that computer
and you can access db that way. OR you can ssh and run mysqldump. Or can
access TYPO3 and setup PMA that way to access all DBs of the account and
not only TYPO3....

As you see there should be a solution.

Peter

--