[TYPO3-english] How I could connect to a dabase server using Windows XP?

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Feb 10 16:40:39 CET 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 16:26:36
An:         typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] How I could connect to a dabase server
using	Windows XP?
> HI
>
> How I could connect to a dabase server using Windows XP?
>
> I tried MySQL-Front but failed - does it need some additional application?

Hi Tapio,

sorry I don't get your question.
Setting up TYPO3 on Windows is nearly the same as on Linux, except
symlinks. But concerning the database there is no difference.

With phpmyadmin or other DBMS you can aquire any data from mySQL or
other DBs.

Perhaps you can describe a bit more detailed where you have problems.

Greetz
David