[TYPO3-english] generate menu from content element headers?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Feb 9 14:10:32 CET 2010

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rgtabs/2.2.3/view/1/1/

> Example:
> http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/rgtabs.html
>
> Unless someone else knows anything better / more suitable?

Why use an extension, when the job can be done perfectly by the
Menu/Sitemap-Type called "Section Index" which is available in
CSS-styled-content out of the box?
Just put it on the page you need the menu on, set the "index" checkbox for
any Element that should show up in the menu and you're done. This way you
can even have sections containing more than just one element.

Even if you don't like to put this menu on each and every page you need it
for, you could still go for it by taking the original TS-code of this menu
out of the CSS-styled-content setup and put it into your own TypoScript
template.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian