[TYPO3-english] OpenID users: did you have login problems?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:10:53 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-02-09 14:06:09 +0200, Steffen Kamper said:
> i mean the latest patches you developed in BT (13146), i tested them
> all with success. But i have the problems with current trunk, don't
> know which version is on t3.org.

Hm. Interesting. Let's wait for other responses. I think we may need to
change OpenID library. There is a PEAR release of OpenID code. It is
strongly object oriented and overal quality looks far better than the
library we use now. Unfortunately it is alpha, so we cannot really take
it to the production system :( I am keeping an eye on it :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core team member / TYPO3 security team member