[TYPO3-english] 4.3 Recycler: howto allow editors to delete items

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue Feb 9 09:30:46 CET 2010

Hi.

On 09.02.2010 07:31 PIT Solutions wrote:

>                   IMHO you haven't read the manual of  recycler extension. Its mentioned in the configuartion section of manual.
>
> user TSconfig configuration
> mod.recycler.allowDelete = 1

I am sorry. I was just looking for the manual at
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/ and didn't find it. You
are right, there is one in the EM. My fault.

Back to the issue: Editors can now click the button. But delete does not
work. When clicking 'yes' in the confirmation popup, the popup
disappears, but the record is still there.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/