[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] Use Template From Another Location (Freesite)

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 03:07:16 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

I have a tiny problem that is causing a world of headache. I am working with the freesite extension and I need to tell a page that the template for it comes from another location. Apparently, in the documentation for the freesite extension, there is something you can set in the constants field to accomplish this. In fact, Kaspur even says so in the documentation (see, "Creating your first freesite", located here: http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/freesite/0.2.3/view/1/2/ ). The only problem is that he says the information as to how to do this is located in some old files from the freesite installation package (which no longer exists).

So, my question is:
- Does anybody have an old freesite installation package kicking around?
OR
- Does anybody know what the constants field TS should be?
OR
- Ignoring the freesite extension, does anybody know how to accomplish this, i.e. tell a page to get its template from another?

Thanks so much for any help you can give,
-Scott.