[TYPO3-english] Which files / DB-Tables etc can be deleted / cleared

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Feb 8 08:31:56 CET 2010

Hi,

after my migration nightmare I started an other trial with more success.

All BE users are allowed to login again. But some BE users now do have
the pagetree twice.

-O-WWW-My-HomePage
 +-Home (page id 1)
 |-Media (page id 280)
 |-Templates
+-Home (page id 1)
+-Media (page id 280)

The difference between my earlier effort was, that I deleted more
temp/cached files from the commandline - not using the TYPO3 internal
Clear Cache or Installtool clear Temp function.

At this time I was asking myself, which files, directories, database
tables etc. can be deleted or cleared or removed?

Thanks and best regards,

	Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner
Staatsrätin für Demographischen Wandel und für Senioren im Staatsministerium

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt