[TYPO3-english] _LOCAL_LANG Label Overriding problem

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:43:04 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am having problem overriding _LOCAL_LANG of extensions.

For me:
plugin.tx_loginboxmacmade_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.default.pi_loginbox_username =
email

this works perfectly but:
plugin.tx_loginboxmacmade_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.default.forgotpassword.error.nouser
= email

this doesn't work. I am aware that the label-key value for the latter one
has "." in it and may be that is why it is not allowing me to override the
label. Is there a solution for this problem. I wanted to change label value
using typoscript and don't want to touch locallang.xml. Is there a way??

Regards,
Orish