[TYPO3-english] t3blog 0.8.1 and pagebrowse in multidomain

Alfonso Alba García aalbagarcia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:38:44 CET 2010

Hi Dimitri:

Thanks for your reply. I read that and I took care that the pagebrowse
template appears before t3blog (or I least that's what I think I'm doing).
If I open the template of the blog page, go to "Includes" -> "Include static
(from extension)" I have the following templates in this order:

css_styled_content
pagebrowse
T3BOG functionality
T3BLOG blog2page
T3BLOG template - snowflake theme 1
T3BLOG CSS - snowflake theme 1
T3BLOG main configuration

Is this what is meant with load pagebrowse before t3blog?

Alfonso

2010/2/4 Dmitry Dulepov
<dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com<dmitry.dulepov%2Bt3ml at gmail.com>