[TYPO3-english] doNotLinkIt stdWrap isTrue

Ansgar Brauner ansgarb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:18:37 CET 2010

JoH asenau schrieb:
>> another question.
>> As I read in the bugtracker it should be possible to use stdWrap with
>> doNotLinkIt since 4.3.0.
>>
>> As far as I understand this feature it should be possible to decide
>> if I want use doNotLinkIt or not.
>>
>> Whats in my mind:
>>
>> 2.IFSUB < 2.NO
>> 2.IFSUB {
>>   doNotLinkIt = 0
>>   doNotLinkIt.stdWrap.override.cObject =TEXT
>>   doNotLinkIt.stdWrap.override.cObject {
>>     value = 1
>>     if.isTrue.field = tx_boolLink
>>   }
>>   wrapItemAndSub = <li class="secondLevel"> | </li>
>> }
>
> If stdWrap is already assigned to doNotLinkIt, the syntax should be not as
> complicated ;-)
>
> doNotLinkIt = 1
> doNotLinkIt.if.isTrue.field = tx_boolLink
>
> or maybe
>
> doNotLinkIt = 1
> doNotLinkIt.if.isTrue.data = field:tx_boolLink
>
> since there might be issues with "field" when used with TV.
>
> HTH
>
> Joey

Hey Joey,

thanks for your answer. This is what I tried first. So it looks like as
if my information is wrong about Version 4.3
So I will patch t3 myself and still await the next release.

http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=7922
should be in trunk since 4639

Thank you for your excellent support.

regards