[TYPO3-english] indexed_search partly working, need debugging tips

Pythagorean kmersinas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:49:15 CET 2010

Hi there!

I ve been strangling with the same problem:

I run from command line the script:
    mySite\typo3\cli_dispatch.phpsh

which actually reports:

"http://mySite.gr/index.php?id=XXX
(tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_"indexedsearch_crawler) => OK:

RE_CACHE (indexed), old status: Forced Re-indexing enabled"

for each page XXX.
In my case, there is always, 4 times: "RE_CACHE (indexed), old status:"

But ALSO, nothing is stored in the index_* tables...

has anyone came up with something??

I don't think that the fact that I am running on Windows Server 2003, IIS 6
has anything to do with this..
I mean the script executes.....
(although I had to manually insert the argv parameters in the code of the
script..)

thanx in advance,
Pythagorean.