[TYPO3-english] Blog extension + TV

Alfonso Alba García aalbagarcia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:28:06 CET 2010

Hi again:

I have just upgraded this typo3 instalation (typo3 4.3.0 -> 4.3.1 and t3blog
0.6.2 -> 0.8.1) but the problem persists. I cannot add new content elements
to the blog post. The only way I can create new posts is going to the list
module open the blog page and copy and paste from a previous post.

Any time I create a new content element for a post, a content element shows
up in the blog page. If I open the list module and navigate to the page I
can see the content element there _but_ it has no reference in the [ref]
column. If I copy and paste a blog post, the content element is also copied
_and_ it has a reference to the new blog post in the [ref] column.

Furthermore, if I now create a new page with a blog list content element, I
cannot see the new blog in the blog list of the backend module.

Has anybody found this behaviour?

Alfonso