[TYPO3-english] t3blog 0.8.1 and pagebrowse in multidomain

Alfonso Alba García aalbagarcia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:14:08 CET 2010

Hi everybody:

I have just upgraded t3blog to version 0.8.1 but I have found a problem I
cannot solve.

I have a multisite typo3 instalation:

site1.mydomain.com:

  |--> blog
  |...(pages)

  |--> another blog
site2.mydomain.com:

  |--> blog
  |...(more pages)

  |--> another blog

The site uses templavoila so the blogs widgets are integrated in typo3 pages
as content elements.

I have configured the blogs as written in the documentation, setting
constants and including the following static templates in the blog pages:

css_styled_content
pagebrowse
T3BOG functionality
T3BLOG blog2page
T3BLOG template - snowflake theme 1
T3BLOG CSS - snowflake theme 1
T3BLOG main configuration

In both sites the blog pages show blog posts but:

- site1.mydomain.com displays the page browser correctly
- site2.mydomain.com displays the error message "Warning: "pagebrowse"
extension TypoScript is unavailable! Did you forget to include it before
t3blog's TypoScript?"

Using the template analyzer tool, I checked that the pagebrowse static
template is included, but unfortunately I cannot make it work in the second
domain. May anybody have a clue about what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advanced for your help,

Alfonso.