[TYPO3-english] how can I add my own text to all links generated by SiteMap?

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Feb 3 15:24:48 CET 2010

> How should I read TypoScript Reference in the future, so that I know I
> should have used tt_content.menu.20.4.1.NO.stdWrap.wrap?

If you look at the TypoScript Object Browser, it says that
"tt_content.menu.20.4.1" is a "TMENU".

"tt_content.menu.20.4.1.NO" is then a TMENUITEM. Look it up in the
reference and you get to:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.3.0/view/1/9/#id2534070

...which lists all the possible attributes. "wrap" that you have tried
is not there, so you cannot use it.

"stdWrap" is there but the reference says that its data type is
"stdWrap". Therefore, you have to look up "stdWrap" in the list of
object/functions:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.3.0/view/toc/0/

Then you get the available attributes:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.3.0/view/1/5/#id2360021

Tomas Mrozek
--
PS: Read all about the "stdWrap". IMHO, it's the single most important
and powerful "function" in TypoScript.