[TYPO3-english] how can I add my own text to all links generated by SiteMap?

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Feb 3 14:46:56 CET 2010

> I couldn't find a correct setting in TypoScript Object
> Browser where I could add my own text to the link.

TypoScript Object Browser lists current settings, not all the available
settings. This means that you will have to add a new one.

Look at the first level (tt_content.menu.20.2.10.1.NO) of the sitemap in
the Object Browser and add some new attribute out of the allowed ones
(1) that would do what you need.

Tomas Mrozek
--
[1]