[TYPO3-english] how can I add my own text to all links generated by SiteMap?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed Feb 3 14:45:52 CET 2010

On 02/03/10 14:25, Peter Russ wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I'm looking there for two hours or so now :) but can't find a
setting which would let me add some text between <a ...>HERE</a> tags.

Most likely it sits somewhere here, as I want to have it in "Menu of
subpages to these pages (with abstract)":

tt_content.menu.20.4.1.NO....

But I don't feel I'm any closer :|

--
Tomasz Chmielewski