[TYPO3-english] Problem in fetching results from database

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Wed Feb 3 12:08:32 CET 2010

Thnx xavier for your suggestion....

----- Original Message ----
From: Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch>
To: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
Sent: Wed, February 3, 2010 3:48:16 PM
Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] Problem in fetching results from database

Hi PIT Solutions,

>         I had made a custom extension that creates some records in backend and need to display those records in FE. The values got stored in db, but problem is with fetching records from db. I am using typo3 4.3.1 along with extensions extbase and fluid. I had taken blog_example extension as reference to build my extension.The messages in foreach loop in template is rendered in FE . But the db values of variables inside foreach loop in template won't getting in FE. If needs any clarifications from my side for understanding issue, please let me know.

Firstly, those types of questions should be posted to typo3.dev where they better belong and are more likely to be answered. Secondly, Extbase/Fluid is not yet widely used and as such your thread has less chance to be (best) answered than when posted to the dedicated Extbase mailing list.

For the time being, I would suggest you to post your Extbase/Fluid questions to typo3.projects.typo3v4mvc where authors and contributors of those extensions are known to be much more present than on those "public" lists.

Cheers

-- Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en