[TYPO3-english] R: R: powermail, tt_news and mbl_newsevent - howto?

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Tue Feb 2 09:44:23 CET 2010

Hi and thanks for your support!

I've eventually made it work! This is my working configuration:

myvar = CONTENT
myvar.table = tt_news
myvar.select.pidInList = 10
myvar.select.andWhere.data = GPvar:tx_powermail|tt_news
myvar.select.andWhere.wrap = tt_news.uid =|
myvar.renderObj = TEXT
myvar.renderObj.field = title

plugin.tx_powermail_pi1 {
prefill {
  uid4 = TEXT
  uid4 < myvar
  }
}

Thanks again!

Riccardo De Contardi - Web Developer
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561