[TYPO3-english] Pagetree missing after upgrade to 4.5beta3

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Thu Dec 30 17:10:45 CET 2010

On 30.12.2010 16:46, Lorenz Ulrich wrote:
>  > I added as per your instructions.
>  >
>  > $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] =
>  >
> 'pagetree,cms,lang,sv,em,list,extbase,css_styled_content,tsconfig_help,context_help,extra_page_cm_options,impexp,sys_note,tstemplate,tstemplate_ceditor,tstemplate_info,tstemplate_objbrowser,tstemplate_analyzer,func_wizards,wizard_crpages,wizard_sortpages,lowlevel,install,belog,beuser,aboutmodules,setup,taskcenter,info_pagetsconfig,viewpage,rtehtmlarea,t3editor,reports,about,cshmanual,opendocs,recycler,scheduler,templavoila,phpmyadmin,feeditadvanced,extdeveval,sms_direct_mail_ext,tt_news,ve_guestbook,timtab,news_author_rel,m1_google_analytics,doc_indexed_search,t3skin,static_info_tables,wt_spamshield,timtab_latestcomments,mpossnewssorting,kb_wizard_sortrecs,ttnewsgenericmarkers,sr_language_menu,cooluri,rgsmoothgallery,dam,dam_index,dam_catedit,dam_ttcontent,cc_metaexif,indexed_search,crawler,dd_googlesitemap,rgnewsce,version,chnewssort,ttnews_share,info,perm,func,feedit';
>
>  >
>  >
>  > Cleared cache, reloaded, no difference :-//
>
> And did you clear temp* in typo3conf?

Did not. I only ever cleared typo3temp :). Now, I cleared typo3conf
temp* files as well (along with typo3temp and browser cache). Still no
difference :-/.

I also tried to perform upgrade to beta3 on my test site (containing
basically the same site as this one having issues before being upgraded
from beta2). I overwrote the files from .zip package, performed update
wizards and cleared caches. Same problem. Moved "pagetree" to the first
position in extList, cleared caches, still not working.

I'm sorry for taking your time, Lorenz :-/.