[TYPO3-english] Pagetree missing after upgrade to 4.5beta3

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Thu Dec 30 13:21:00 CET 2010

I checked in extension manager and found the following under extension
(pagetree). This persists even after re-copying the beta3 zip. (I don't
know whether these errors are relevant.)

---

Code warnings:
(developer-relevant) 	No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"classes/class.t3lib_tree_extdirect_node.php".
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"classes/class.tx_pagetree_dataprovider.php".
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"classes/class.tx_pagetree_indicator.php".
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "classes/class.tx_pagetree_node.php".
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"classes/class.tx_pagetree_nodecollection.php".
The XCLASS filename-key
"typo3/sysext/pagetree/classes/class.tx_pagetree_stateprovider.php" was
different from
"ext/pagetree/classes/class.tx_pagetree_stateprovider.php" which it
should have been!
The XCLASS filename-key
"typo3/sysext/pagetree/classes/class.tx_pagetree_contextmenu_action.php"
was different from
"ext/pagetree/classes/contextmenu/class.tx_pagetree_contextmenu_action.php"
which it should have been!
The XCLASS filename-key
"typo3/sysext/pagetree/classes/class.tx_pagetree_contextmenu_dataprovider.php"
was different from
"ext/pagetree/classes/contextmenu/class.tx_pagetree_contextmenu_dataprovider.php"
which it should have been!
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"classes/extdirect/class.tx_pagetree_extdirect_commands.php".
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"classes/extdirect/class.tx_pagetree_extdirect_contextmenu.php".
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"classes/extdirect/class.tx_pagetree_extdirect_tree.php".
Naming annoyances:
(developer-relevant)
classname
0 	t3lib_tree_ExtDirect_Node
classfilename
0 	class.t3lib_tree_extdirect_node.php
Files changed:
A difference between the originally installed version and the current
one was detected!

Modified files:
locallang_contextmenu.xml
classes/class.tx_pagetree_stateprovider.php
components/pagetree/javascript/Ext.ux.plugins.TreePanelStateful.js
components/pagetree/javascript/featurepanel.js
components/pagetree/javascript/overrides.js
components/pagetree/javascript/pagetree.js