[TYPO3-english] Broken Introduction Package (was: About TYPO3 4.5.0beta3)

Frank Sonck frank.sonck at freebel.net
Wed Dec 29 14:17:22 CET 2010

Hello Steffen,

Sorry for the posts in typo3.projects.v4 list! I replied (and retried) to
your post in the typo3.english list but my message arrived in the other
group.
Thanks for your answer.

What do you think about the other points in my message? Is there still
possibility to adapt the install procedure?

Greetings,
Frank