[TYPO3-english] Broken Introduction Package (was: About TYPO3 4.5.0beta3)

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Dec 29 10:58:08 CET 2010

Hi Frank,

thanks for creating a new thread!

> I downloaded TYPO3 4.5.0beta3: Introduction Package
> opened tar file and renamed it to 'intropack-4.5.0beta3'
> pointed my Firefox browser to the file and
> got 'Uncaught TYPO3 Exception' message:

as already pointed out in the project-v4 list, the Introduction Package
seems to be partly broken (in the part, how you can enter the 1-2-3
installation mode).

The responsible bug is:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16172

So far, please use /typo3/ as URL to enter the installation.

I'm currently working on this issue and will later talk to empowered
persons to maybe release an updated version.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert