[TYPO3-english] Direct Mail with the Framework for TemplaVoila - Best practice

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Dec 29 10:02:59 CET 2010

Hi All

I am interested in any experiences you have with using direct mail and the
newest version of the framework for TemplaVoila.

   1. After the setup the sending of quickmails is working and also the
   cronjobs are working fine
   2. Creating a Newsletter fails
      1. What templates are you using?
      2. What are your settings?
   3. Sending Attachments fails
      1. After we create a mail/quickmail we click the edit buttom and
      attach a pdf file. When we send this file the attachment does
not get send
      and nothing is attached to the mail.
      2. How do you send attachments with your newsletters?
   4. Subscribe
      1. What would be the best extension to be used to subscribe to a
      newsletter
   5. Unsubscribe
      1. What extension is best to be used for unsubscriptions in a
      templaVoila Website.
      2. How do unsubscribed users also get deleted from the list / their
      data should get deleted too?

We are having some problems to get it working in TV and hope that you have
experiences you can share with us!

Thanks a lot

Andi