[TYPO3-english] Empty Reference Index message -- but Index Integrity is perfect --- bug ???

Christoph Stadler christophe at stadler.com
Tue Dec 28 12:36:41 CET 2010

yes i thought of that but this alone didn't solve it,

however,

i created a control user with the scheduler, deleted the single page,
then used the recycler to delete all old records ... and that fixed it,
the 'empty index' message has now dissapeared

not sure which of these operations solved it, i will try to check this
again on my next install and report back