[TYPO3-english] Problem with processdatamap

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:48:44 CET 2010

Hi again !

Dmitry where can I find the pre hook ? Cause my problem is probably
because I can`t find a proper hook. Wheren I was using Robert`s example
the thara are first stored and processed by my functions. My goal is to
set fields that will be updated BEFORE they are updated. That way I can
save data in two tables. Is it possible ?

best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk