[TYPO3-english] Renaming the typo3/ directory ... problems abound

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 22:39:43 CET 2010

In my opinion you really shouldn`t mess up with hardcoded paths. Why
won`t you just redirect it on apache ? You can use mod_proxy. There
won`t be any problem with paths, css, js, images etc.

Beside I can`t belive that the path in page browser is so important :)
I`m sure that if you`ll give possibility to log in to BE with
mysite/admin path (using mod_proxy) your end users won`t even notice
if/when path will change on typo3.

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk