[TYPO3-english] Renaming the typo3/ directory ... problems abound

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Dec 27 17:25:14 CET 2010

Hi Christoph,

> i was trying to use a different backend directory name so that my BE
> users can acces the BE via mywebsite/admin instead of mywebsite/typo3

I'm sure, many people would like to this.. I was pretty sure that it
can't work perfectly. Could you please open a bug report and report all
your findings there?
Also replacing the constants in the TYPO3 sources is not a really usable
way.

Maybe we can fix the harder things for 4.6 and the small bugs for
4.4/4.5. If you can provide patches for some issues, it would be great!

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert