[TYPO3-english] Instructions for migrating site from webhost to VMware (Mac) Ubuntu ...

Christoph Stadler christophe at stadler.com
Mon Dec 27 11:18:59 CET 2010

yes i've used MAMP as well as installing php/mysql from scratch with the
Entropy distribs but i really think it's preferable to have a self
contained and portable system ...

and Imagemagick is always a problem on Mac based LAMPs and OSX Server,
judging from the posts on the MAMP forum this is still the case, on
Ubuntu i just installed it via the Software center