[TYPO3-english] Newsletter Solutions

A.O. van bruggen otto at webspinnerij.nl
Sun Dec 26 15:21:47 CET 2010

Hello andy,

I use direct mail since 3 years on 4 different installations.
It is very adaptable. It never lets me down.
So I am very positive about this program.
What is said about hard configuration is true and goes for a lot of TYPO3
extensions.
This is to my opinion one of the fields the new sprint releases of Phoenix
make great promises. I hope mail and shop programs will be as easy.

Another thing with newsletters is all the special knowledge you need to
now for all the different mailclients. Campaignmonitor is a very good
starting point foe this.

I have no experience with any other mail program's in your list.
I used phplist for a customer about a year ago.
It takes as much time to adapt this program as direct mail in my opinion.

Otto van Bruggen