[TYPO3-english] T3CON-videos 2006 to 2010 online (http and bittorrent)

Jan Loderhose loderhose at cephalopo.de
Thu Dec 23 13:10:57 CET 2010

Thanks for your quick reaction!

Well, I 've had issues with downloading the files directly via HTTP
until I reported them. As described, saving the target File directly
(right click -> save link ) resulted in an empty file without any error
or warning message.
Downloading the same link via "Down ThemAll!" FF plugin resulted in a
server error. Unfortunately I did not get an more detailed information.

At the moment the downloads are working again fine for me ...

Cheers, Jan

--
artif orange GmbH & Co. KG
werbung . internet . it . beratung

Am Lorettoplatz  Tel: +49 7071 79527-0
Gölzstrasse 17  Fax: +49 7071 79527-29
72072 Tübingen  http://www.artif-orange.de

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Betz u. Andreas Brus
Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 381480
USt-IdNr.: DE240919366

persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
Betz & Kögel Verwaltungs GmbH