[TYPO3-english] how to select sysfolder records while installing the plug-in on page?

Sarvesh Bapat sarvesh.bapat at lelesys.com
Thu Dec 23 08:12:13 CET 2010

Hi all

I have created one custom extension to store the product and related
entries using IRRE structure and given "'foreign_table_where' =>  pid
=31"..so everything is working fine.
I have one sysfolder (id=31) to store multiple main products and it's
related entries. Now problem is - when i was installed plug-in on the
page..there i can only select the sysfoder id
BUT i want to select any main product from the same sysfolder as
well..so that somehow i can catch it from pi_vars and fetch the related
information of that product from the tables.

is this my correct to do this?
anybody have a best solution on this then please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Sarvesh

--