[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5 ExtJS

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Dec 22 10:54:55 CET 2010

Hi,

there is no hint about dropping ie6 support on:
http://www.sencha.com/products/js/roadmap.php

But i hope they do ... hate that thing ...

Most companies i worked for changed their browser from ie6 to a newer
version after showing 10 years old hacks ... But some customers use
software which is ie6 only :(

Hope this will be solved sometime with ie9.

merry christmas
Kay