[TYPO3-english] wfqbe (DB integration): date format

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Tue Dec 21 16:11:36 CET 2010

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to set up a date field using the wfqbe extension.
The corresponding field in the (mysql) database is of type 'datetime'.
The date is currently displayed as:

2005-10-03 00:00:00

This is correct: only the date is meaningful to me.
I'd like to change the output format to: dd/mm/yyyy. I've tried with the
following code:

  2 = TEXT
  2 {
    value = ###WFQBE_FIELD_2###
    date=d/m/Y
  }

But the output is a wrong date: always 01/01/1970 !
If I comment the "date=..." line, I go back to the above format but the
date is the expected one: this means that the field number 2 is correct.

I've tried also using a timestamp field instead of a datetime one, without
success.

Any hints?
Thanks in advance,

Claudio