[TYPO3-english] Want to call core function typoLink() in my own php script to create realurl page links

mohammad.farooq at steria.co.in mohammad.farooq at steria.co.in
Tue Dec 21 06:40:26 CET 2010

Hello TYPO3 People,

To create a really different menu, I am using my own php script, which
featches database conetent from "pages" table and creates a good menu with
url links  to id of that  page.
Now that RealURL is in place, on typoscript genereated menu it is creating
fine links. but on my phpscript created menu, it is still showing the same
id=pageid;
I can create realurl links using table joins etc easily, but I want to
create links using typolink('Page Title','url parameters'); like we do when
creating extension.

Thing is that I can't access this typoLink() function from my stand alone
code which is not inside ext directory,
typolink function resides in
"typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php", how to include and call
this function.
Can someone please tell me how can I call a typo3 core function from my own
php code, (plz. don't tell me it is a security risk to have php code in
fileadmin that I already know).

Thanks,
Farooq

Think before you print - Steria is committed to supporting a sustainable
world

This email originates from Steria*. It, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights. It is only for the use of the addressee(s). You may not copy, forward, disclose, save or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the addressee(s) or responsible for delivery.
If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and cancel it immediately.
Steria may monitor the content of emails within its network to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.
Any email is susceptible to alteration and its integrity cannot be assured. Steria shall not be liable if the message is altered, modified, falsified, or edited.