[TYPO3-english] Extensions potentially violating the GPL

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Fri Dec 17 17:33:39 CET 2010

What I'm saying is that GPL is part of TYPO3 from the beginning and if
you don't wanted to use GPL you should have chosen another CMS. Once you
choose a software you also have chosen its licence. Haven't you?
For what I have understood it's you that are asking TYPO3 to change to
another licence.

Il 17/12/2010 16.19, Tonix (Antonio Nati) ha scritto:
> Il 17/12/2010 15:26, Ivano Luberti ha scritto:
>> Tonix, let me say that you seem to have your bible as well: there are
>> different business models and your point of view applies to one of them.
>
> Ivano,
>
> I'm saying all models should be accepted and live together.
> You are saying only your model must be accepted.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tonino

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa