[TYPO3-english] Extensions potentially violating the GPL

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Thu Dec 16 10:36:10 CET 2010

If you develop an important extension at your cost, and you have to
"live" with your work, or you keep all the work for you, or you just
publish a (complete or reduced) version in compiled state.
If extension is well documented and complies all TYPO3 programming
rules, why not including it in TER?

Tonino

Il 16/12/2010 10:26, Ivano Luberti ha scritto:
> Why you would do that?
>
> Il 16/12/2010 10.17, Tonix (Antonio Nati) ha scritto:
>> So, it is possible or not to upload extensions which contain
>> "compiled" (i..e. not source) code?
>>
>> Tonino
>>
>> Il 16/12/2010 10:09, Dmitry Dulepov ha scritto:
>>> Hi!

>>> May be it is better to change TER rules?

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it