[TYPO3-english] wfqbe browse by letter - form GET parameter

Mario Šargač sargac at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:44:38 CET 2010

Hi,

I successfully solved problem, and I am posting the result in hope
that'll be useful to someone.

In order to achieve browsing by letter I did the following:
1. created HTML template with letters and links that attach the URL
parameter to existing URL,
2. modified existing Table query record of the page to include another
marker (###WFQBE_LETTER###).

And it miraculously started to work!

Best,
Mario