[TYPO3-english] Locks? What is the concept? and why are they hurting my site?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 00:09:36 CET 2010

I still have this problem but I really want to fix it.

I get this error message from the log module in the Typo3 backend.

Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning:
unlink(/var/www/domain.com/public_html/typo3temp/locks/180e8e0d6108bea11deb3d0bcac96807)
[function.unlink]: Permission denied in
/var/www/domain.com/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_lock.php line 215

Can anyone help?