[TYPO3-english] Adding new content-column

Kenneth Larsen kennethbolarsen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:35:06 CET 2010

Hi Bernd

Thanks for replying.....your answer was just what I needed.

I now have this in my Template-setup, and my new column works perfect :-)

*template = FILE
   template.file =
fileadmin/templates/wfu/wfu_template07_2010_start_test.html
   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
   subparts.CONTENT_LEFT < styles.content.getLeft
   subparts.CONTENT_RIGHT < styles.content.getRight
   subparts.CONTENT_BORDER < styles.content.getBorder
   subparts.CONTENT < styles.content.get
**   subparts.CONTENT_BOTTOM < styles.content.get
   subparts.CONTENT_BOTTOM.select.where = colPos = 4*

Once again...thanks for helping...

---
Regards
Kenneth Bo Larsen