[TYPO3-english] pmkslimbox not working in Chrome

Jean-Francois Tremblay jftremblay at cegep-ste-foy.qc.ca
Mon Dec 13 22:48:43 CET 2010

  I got the same problem..

On slimbox website, I learned that :

-=-=-=-
Compatibility

Slimbox 1.7 for MooTools 1.2 is compatible with all modern browsers:
Firefox 1.5+, Internet Explorer 6+, Opera 9+, Safari 2+, Camino and
Google Chrome *(mootools 1.2.5 or more recent is required for Chrome 7+)*.

-=-=-=-

So, to get this extension to work on chrome, we need to update two files
in the folder:

  typo3conf/ext/pmkslimbox/res/scripts/
  1 - mootools-1.2.5.js
  2 - slimbox.js