[TYPO3-english] Realurl - language problem

Cecilie Andersen cecilie007007 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:12:49 CET 2010

Hi,

thank for the answer. Yes - I have found the code where this /de/ comes
from, as I have posted below and if I write something different as "de" the
prefix is changed on the site. But I just want it to be like
"mysite.com/home.html" and not "mysite.com/??/home.html". I have tried to
remove this line, but than the site can not load. Any idea how I can fix
this ?

    '1' => array (
                'GETvar' => 'L',
                'valueMap' => array (