[TYPO3-english] Curtain srcipt around a block

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Sun Dec 12 17:13:30 CET 2010

Hello Typo3 <-- is this really your name?

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:49:43 +0200, Typo3 wrote:

> My customer would like to have around white boxes (for example
> http://vataja.xetnet.com/index.php?id=tuotteet) JavaScript, which could
> open the box like curtain, when loading the page. Any content plugin
> would not work, because there are both normal content elements on
> several content areas and TypoScript objects (menus)

So what is your question?

Do you want to wrap some html/JS around certain content elements? Pretty
easy: just use any field as a marker and use stdWrap.if.isTrue.field or
stdWrap.if.equals.field to check if the marker is set. You look up the
correct syntax at TSref.

Best regards
Phil