[TYPO3-english] t3con11 san fransisco - cost

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Fri Dec 10 20:02:01 CET 2010

Hello Dawid,

> I`m wondering about costs of participating in t3con11 in San Fransisco. It
> would be my first con but I`m not sure about the costs. Can someone share
> with me with his experience?

I am on the planning group for that conference Your question will be a little easier to answer in about a month as we are still pulling together details on the hotels and conference costs. These items will all be finalized and published before the end of January.

As costs come in here are the items you will want to accommodate for:

1) Airfare
2) Transportation to and from the airport and the hotel
3) Cost of the conference
4) some meals
5) Personal activities you might want to do apart from the conference

Included in the conference is lunch on each day and also the Friday social event which I expect to include a meal. You will not have to rent a car as the recommended hotel will be close enough to the conference facilities to walk. It may be the recommended hotel will provide breakfast as well but we have not finalized those details yet. If you wish to stay somewhere other than the conference hotel that is OK.

Since the San Francisco and Northern California areas have a lot to offer when it comes to tourism, we recognized many of our attendees will be making a mini-vacation of the trip. So on the web site we also intend to list some things people might want to do on their own in the area.

Anyway, regarding your real question of cost, we will have that all nailed down and published before the end of January.

It will be a great conference and you will get to interact with many people that you are always hearing about in the TYPO3 community. We look forward to seeing you.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc