[TYPO3-english] Related news pagebrowser in SINGLE page is not paging

Ant Forshaw aoce61 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Dec 9 14:04:21 CET 2010

Hi All,

I am using tt_news with RealURL, which is working Ok, apart from when viewing the related articles that appear below the main article in SINGLE view.  The pagebrowser correctly shows the number of other articles, but when I click to show the next page is just shows the same list of related articles that it showed on page 1.

I’ve tried everything within my control and have looked in the bugtracker for relevant posts but can find nothing.  Does anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Thanks in advance