[TYPO3-english] Extending tt_news

Fred Mellink fmlk4u at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 22:12:02 CET 2010

Hi

Let me introduce myself. I am Fred and less than a year trying my way with
typo3 and have two site with help of a buddy: http://mellink.info and
http://my.vision-4-life.nl

I am busy with a third site for my keyboard retailer and like to use tt_news
there. After struggling and some help again with first setup I am busy
adding content. However I like to have a custom field that I can use to sort
on, e.g. "price"

Hope to get some help with that so that I can work on finishing the site. in
a couple of weeks. I am not webdeveloper as profession, but as
hobbyist/volunteer.

Regards, Fred

Hartelijke groeten, Kind Regards,

Fred Mellink