[TYPO3-english] 2 ID´s in same <tr>

Cecilie Andersen cecilie007007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 11:41:12 CET 2010

I have a problem regarding an old typo3 site, build in table and autoparser
(not templavoila)

In a table row I have my menu, defined in typoscript - and behind my menu is
background a picture - the code looks like this and works fine

id="menu" colspan="2" background="grafik/banner.jpg">menu</td>

Now I have the issue that the background picture must be random. I know
there is a lot of extension for banner rotation, but I am unable to add
another ID in the same table row, so I can not get this working. If I add
another ID as below it only show the content of the first ID in the line,
while the 2nd is not showed.

id="menu" id="background" colspan="2"
background="grafik/banner7.jpg">menu</td>

Anyone able to help with this issue, so I am able to solve this problem

Regards
Cecilie